I. Scope of Application
- The supplies and services provided and the offers made by Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach Gesellschaft mbH (hereinafter "the Seller") are based exclusively on these General Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). These Terms therefore govern also all future business relationships, even if they were not expressly agreed again.
- We hereby object to the buyer's confirmations to the contrary in reliance to his own terms and conditions. Terms and conditions of the buyer or of third parties that deviate from these Terms shall not be binding on Seller, even if the buyer incorporates them by reference and Seller does not expressly object in a particular case.
- Derogations from these Terms are valid only if Seller has confirmed these in writing.
- These Terms remain binding even if individual parts should be invalid for any reason whatsoever.
- If Seller makes supplies to countries outside the European Union, the buyer is obliged, on pain of damages, to inform Seller of all legal provisions of that state which are relevant for the supplies in question and deviate from EU standards.
- The prices indicated in Seller's offers are applicable on the condition that the order information on which the offer is based remains unchanged.
- Orders derogating from the original offer become binding only when confirmed by Seller.
- Price quotations are generally binding, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- The buyer agrees that any increase in the relevant costs (e.g. rises in wages or salaries under collective bargaining agreements, higher expenses for source materials etc) after submission of an offer, yet prior to billing the supply, entitle the Seller to charge the resulting price increases also without prior notification of cost overruns.
- Unless agreed otherwise, prices include storage of products over a period of up to six months.